Sunday, January 20, 2013

20 January 2013

Birthdays
Buzz Aldrin b. 1930
DeForest Kelley b. 1920, died 6/11/1999

Great birthday choices today. You couldn't go wrong putting a picture of any of these guys up here, but I'm gonna go with Bones this year. Next January 20th, you know... IN THE FUTURE, I'll put up a picture of Buzz Aldrin.

Movie releases
Underworld Awakening released, 2012 

In the Year 2000!

 Marilyn Cumberle doesn’t want to get plastic surgery to look like everyone else

from Number Twelve Looks Just Like You a Twilight Zone episode aired 24 January 1964, written by John Tomerlin, credited to Charles Beaumont

Reality: Plastic surgery is very common, but it isn’t mandatory yet.

Looking ahead one day... INTO THE FUTURE!




Popular Mechanics lets us know about the quiet and comfortable city waiting for us... in 1941.



No that's not the prediction date, 1941 is... THE FUTURE!
  
Join me then... IN THE FUTURE!

2 comments:

  1. One of my favorite episodes of Star Trek: the First Pajamas was the one on the Amusement Park planet where Bones was killed. He did get revived at the end and appeared with two interstellar Vegas Gals, so that part ruined it for me (him getting revived and all).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew there was a deep vein of Wesley Crusher hatred in Star Trek fandom, but I wasn't aware of people gettin' nasty about Leonard McCoy.

    Until now. And one of my bestest friends too.

    Ya think you know a guy...

    ReplyDelete

Traveler! Have you news... FROM THE FUTURE?