"John Scully's" comic strip that has a farewell every day (drawn and written by Ruben Bolling)

"John Scully's" comic strip that has a farewell every day (drawn and written by Ruben Bolling)
"John Scully's" comic strip that has a farewell every day (drawn and written by Ruben Bolling)
September 19 is the last post for this blog. Thanks to all my readers!

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Oscar night 2013 special edition


Prediction: Seth MacFarlane joins the Los Angeles Gay Men's Chorus in July 2015

Predictor: William Shatner (or more accurately, some Oscar gag writer), 2/24/13

Reality: It's not exactly what I do here on the blog, but it is a prediction with a date and about a billion people heard it, so I'd be a damn fool not to report it, right?

I watched up through Best Supporting Actress and MacFarlane was much better than I thought he would be.

Back to Amazing Stories tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

Traveler! Have you news... FROM THE FUTURE?