Friday, February 1, 2013

1 February 2013


Birthday
Bill Mumy b. 1954

Next year I'll use a still from Babylon 5 for Mr. Mumy. Promise.

In the Year 2000!

Prediction: Humans, many now living underwater, will enjoy watching races where large fish are ridden like ponies.

Predictor: French postcards from 1900

Reality: Once again, the French have people in THE FUTURE acting like dicks. The exact species of the fish is hard to determine, but my best guess would be something related to barracuda.

Taming barracuda. Yeah, good luck with that. I'll watch from over here. No, on second thought I'll just wait until it's on the news, with the heart-wrenching interviews with the survivors.

Looking one day ahead... INTO THE FUTURE! In 1990, 82.4% of the world's population will be under 21 years old.

Hmmm, that could spell trouble. Run, Logan, run!

Join me then... IN THE FUTURE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Traveler! Have you news... FROM THE FUTURE?