Thursday, May 9, 2013

9 May 2013


Birthday
Rosario Dawson b. 1979

Ms. Dawson's best known roles are not in genre films, but she was in Sin City and Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief...

Wait a second. Do I have to explain why I put a picture of Rosario Dawson up on my blog? No, my friend, I do not.

Many happy returns, Ms. Dawson.


Prediction: 1998: The Chinese make their third expedition to the moon.

Predictor: Arthur C. Clarke in 2001: A Space Odyssey, published 1968

Reality:  The Chinese did get into space in 2003 and their future plans include a manned space station and expeditions to the moon and Mars, many, many five year plans from now.

Looking one day ahead... INTO THE FUTURE!


An exact date from a movie.


Join us then... IN THE FUTURE!

2 comments:

Traveler! Have you news... FROM THE FUTURE?